Monday, June 19, 2017

Blargh



Sorry for my relative silence for the last week or so.  I think a combination of the goofy weather here and too many long days working on c6m3 wore me out.  Picked up a nasty sinus infection that kept me out of the loop for a while, and prevented me from doing much but laying in bed and hurting whenever I tried to think much.

Feeling a touch better now, good enough to start writing as well, but lost nearly a week’s worth of dev time, which is about a third of the time I have for writing each month.  There we definitely be a 6m4, but it will be a smaller release as a result of the lost time.  t51b and Hiro should have a good amount of content for me to code and image, but my own contributions will be less as a result. 

What my own goals are for 6m4:
Get Samantha back on her feet (done)
Make Cecilia your slave, truly this time.  Might be a quest in it
Get a pair of scenes done for Rachel, possibly a dual set so I can use her next questline.
Do the Patreon poll scenes (currently Terra’s leading)
Do the Commissioned scenes
Add t51b’s and Hiro’s writing into the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment