Friday, March 10, 2017

6m1 update!



A brief 6m1 status update for everyone:

As per an earlier Patreon poll, development will focus on getting Terra back in the harem before branching out to deal with Samantha/Cecilia/Ariel and the other slave being added to the harem during chapter 6.  I had hoped to be able to complete Terra’s arc in 6m1, but that might have been optimistic.  Looking through what needs to be done, that arc is about 400-500 pages and some 25 scenes.  Which is more than I can get done in a month.  I will push forward as deep into that path as I can, but it’s probably more realistic to expect getting through the Tenta section and then finishing Terra’s recapture during 6m2 and then starting with the other arcs.

On other news, I’m running another Patreon poll to see which characters get an extra scene for the 6m1 release.  I’ve decided to make this one a threesome.  There’s a poll running until the end of the 10th to determine which slaves will be part of the final selection.  On the 11th I’m going to pair them up as I see fit and put the final selection up to another poll.  If you want to participate, it only requires a $2+ pledge.  And of course, a $5+ pledge lets you play 6m0 immediately!
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2583450


And a few teasers of that 6m0 content!



16 comments:

  1. I knew it Fionas maid will be part of the Harem now the uetion is how do I get her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fenja's trial quest is bugged. I can invite Ian and John just fine but Jacob poses a problem. Upon entering his house she's led into his office. The only NPC sprite shown is a brown-haired guy standing next to the table, and presumably Jacob is nowhere to be seen. Can't interact with anything either, attempting to leave the house results in a text box with Naitaiy(sp?) speaking and insisting on talking to Jacob.

    This is a fresh game on 6m0.1 btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naitaiy trial quest is unable to be completed either. Jacob's sprite (again nothing is interactable and can't leave the building either)is missing there as well.

      Delete
    2. I'll take a look and push out a hotfix if I can replicate the issue.

      Delete
    3. Found the issue. In fixing Naitay's post-trial quest I ended up breaking all of her pre-trial quests, and Fenja's for good measure. I'll have a 6m0.2 out in an hour to fix that.

      Delete
    4. Harem c6m0.2 released to Patrons.

      Delete
  3. sexy girl dress up girl did not issue the new version so if you wonna umarh koluh

    umarhı buh yeni versiyon sexy kız giydirme sorun olmadıysa yani kölüh kız

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minor bug to report. Was doing the side quest to get those blue flowers for helping heal Heather. Got it to where Angelica said four more to go... then she instantly said after that that they got them all and they exitted the area. The quest ending pre-maturedly. Thankfully, the quest still completed, but even so, thought I'd mention.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather and Jessica win! that perfect sexy dress girls porfek

    böylemi pörfek mükmeli kızlar sexy giydirme

    ReplyDelete
  6. Out of curiosity, is there some condition for getting Sarah's second unique customer? Cause I've had her in that brothel fooooorever it seems like, and no second unique customer yet, on either save file.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it is the one I am thinking, you need to do her unique quest first (the one about forging a sword).

      Delete
    2. Ah. Then, I'm having her wait in there for practically no reason for now then. Thanks.

      Delete